Say What's Wrong and Make It Right
|Posted on 8 September, 2015 at 16:45|
If this idea appeals to you, the following quiz may be the best test you have ever taken. There is no grade. It is just a guide to assist you in finding ways to create greater harmony around homework. It is written in three parts: A) Setting the Time; B) Setting the Place; and C) Setting the Mood. Parts B & C will follow in the days to come.
Setting the Time
1. Does your child have a homework schedule in place?
2. Is the homework plan individualized for each child (as much as possible)?
3. Is a different schedule needed for each day because of a variety of after school activities?
4. Does your child need to:
- have a snack first?
- have a break before starting homework?
- complete homework before sports due to fatigue afterward?
- do a form of phsical activity first in order to be more focused and less fidgety?