Say What's Wrong and Make It Right
Proven system that develops children's independence in conflict resolution and communication
Say What's Wrong and Make It Right is an easy to learn, hands-on approach to conflict resolution. This process encourages and develops responsibility, assertive communication, and problem-solving skills in children.
The Five-Step Process of Say What's Wrong and Make It Right is based on the beliefs that:
- Individuals have definite rights and responsibilities in communication and conflict resolution.
- The true nature of a conflict is discovered quickly when feelings are recognized and stated.
- Personal experiential involvement in solving the problem produces greater ability to empathize, cooperate, follow through, and solve conflicts responsibly.
Say What's Wrong and Make It Right is based on over thirty years of honing and field testing with thousands of children in and out of the classroom. Parents and educators report:
- "Our total family communication has improved as a result of using "Say What's Wrong and Make It Right.' "
- "Even our youngest students are working toward talking through their problems rather than looking for an adult to solve them.
To schedule a presentation - contact us today at [email protected] or call (949)677-0743
TO BUY THE BOOK CLICK ON THE BOOK PURCHASE TAB AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE